Airtower Networks, a leading wireless provider and named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Engineering Team. If you’re looking for a career with a fast growing company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a huge opportunity to move up within an organization, see the job description below and apply.
The Systems Engineer will be a remote position and will be reporting to the Director of Engineering. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Field support for WiFi and other managed services networks
- Work with design engineers for integration of network solutions
- Serve as technical support for Deployment teams during construction of networks
- Network management, integration, commissioning, troubleshooting, monitoring, testing, break/fix support, close-out activities and documentation, etc.
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for network issues and outages
- Travel will be required to customer sites
- LAN and WLAN network engineering
- Onsite LAN and WLAN equipment configuration and troubleshooting and Deployment experience required
- Network security and firewall configuration preferred
- Routing and switching protocols and implementations experience required
- Cisco or other industry routing and switching certifications preferred
- Familiarity with network security standards and procedures required
- Managed networks experience in hospitality and multi-dwelling units (MDU) preferred
- WLAN and LAN experience with Aruba, Ruckus, and Cisco required
- RGNets or Nomadix (Subscriber gateway and AAA/RADIUS) experience preferred
- 5 years of hands-on experience implementing commercial networks
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs
Attention to detail