Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for the commercial real estate, enterprise and government sectors. We are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Attorney to join our growing Legal Department to take a leading role in negotiating and managing its commercial contracts across the United States.
The Senior Contracts Attorney will be responsible for the legal analysis and management of contractual agreements with outside parties, including customers, wireless and mobile network operators, contractors and consultants. This is a full-time, remote position with a salary range of $120,000 - $140,000. This position requires a creative lawyer who is passionate about working on sophisticated commercial real estate and wireless technology contracts in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Contracts Attorney will be charged with organizing, preparing, negotiating and revising customer contracts, procurement contracts and other agreements as appropriate. The Senior Contracts Attorney will be expected to:
- Independently analyze and negotiate contractual terms with customers to ensure consistency with internal risk mitigation policies
- Prepare and disseminate pertinent information from each contract to appropriate stakeholders, facilitate contract meetings and act as a key point of contact for any questions/needs regarding contracts
- Develop and administer standard contract templates
- Review agreements to ensure key terms and conditions are incorporated and coordinate with outside counsel as appropriate in the review and final approval of contracts and renewals
- Contribute to negotiations as a liaison between internal and external personnel in discussions on key contract terms, conditions and pricing
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with internal processes
- Track, aggregate, analyze and report necessary information to internal and external parties
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with internal policy and procedures
- Prepare various customer/contract analytical reports for management
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school
- Active membership in at least one state bar in the United States
- 7+ years of legal experience at a law firm or in-house counsel role in the wireless technology industry, including negotiating commercial real estate contracts and/or other telecommunications contracts
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Self-starter, team player and proactive problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to travel domestically as needed
- Zealous attention to detail, excellent judgment and writing skills
- Mix of law firm and in-house experience
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently while contributing successfully to cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant experience with mobile network operator contracts, commercial real estate technology contracts, telecommunications network license or lease agreements, or other similar venue technology agreements
If you’re looking for a career with a fast-growing company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package and a huge opportunity to move up within an organization, please apply below.
About Airtower Networks:
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail