Airtower Networks is looking for an ambitious, pro-active Project Coordinator to assist with critical operational functions on a project by project basis. From contract award to project completion, the Project Coordinator will assist in the administrative and technical aspects of assigned in-building network implementations. Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Operations, this role is designed to fulfill key responsibilities that ensure smooth deployments, maintain customer satisfaction, and continue the company’s rapid growth.
- Create and retain quality control for all client-facing deliverables including construction drawings, project schedules, progress reports, closeout documents, safety plans, etc.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define the project requirements, scope, and completion objectives.
- Coordinate with municipal departments, permitting offices, and service providers ensuring accordance with both jurisdictional and technical requirements.
- Support the Sales department with technical knowledge of site specific information.
- Liaison between all relevant parties for network design revisions, code requirement updates, service requests, and documentation throughout each project lifecycle.
- Update cloud-based project database and file management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Construction/Project Management, Engineering or equivalent background
- PMP preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant industry
- Computer and web-based application proficiency
- Team player and a proactive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learning and self-motivated
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail