Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for commercial real estate, enterprise, healthcare, and government sectors. We are looking for a National Sales Director to support the growing sales team, specifically in the Healthcare vertical.
If you’re looking for a career with a fast-growing company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a huge opportunity to move up within an organization, see below job description and apply. This role will be leading and kicking off the Healthcare vertical in Business Development and bringing on new accounts and logos.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives through new account acquisition.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Offer and provide services to new accounts, establishing new accounts by calling/e-mailing existing or potential clients
- Schedule meetings and presentations with potential new clients
- Coordinate sales effort, including generation of quotes/statement of works (SOWs) with team members and other departments
- Actively network within the industry to establish and retain relationships as well as identify business opportunities in the Healthcare vertical
- Adjust and update contents of sales presentations to match client’s needs and expectations.
- Resolves client complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Identify, develop, and execute short- and long-term strategic business opportunities to expand our clientele and services.
- Provide updates to the Executive Team regarding quarterly initiatives
- Analyze the territory or market’s potential, track sales, and provide status reports
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds, and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail