Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for the commercial real estate, enterprise and government sectors. We are looking for an Accounts Receivables Clerk to support the Accounting Department.
If you’re looking for a career with a fast-growing company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package growth potential, apply today! Please note - this is a hybrid position that requires once weekly travel into the Washington DC office so proximity to the region is required.
- Handle all aspects of accounts receivables for the company
- Conduct periodic review of the Monthly Billing Forecast for accuracy
- Confirm point of contact and billing instructions with clients for every new project and update the database
- Setup new projects in billing online platforms
- Create and sign PayApp forms, conditional waivers and any additional required billing documentation to clients
- Create client invoices
- Mark invoices paid in the database
- Be the company’s first-line of communication with clients by responding to invoice inquiries
- Create and sign unconditional waivers as needed
- Assist with periodic reconciliation of billing and collections
- Gather all collections data and report to Management
- Assist with preparing financial reports as needed
- Assist with the monthly closing of the books and annual audits as needed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an Accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Solid experience with financial analysis and forecasting, including financial modeling, preparing statistical reports and making recommendations based on analysis
- Outgoing with a strong focus on providing excellent Customer Service
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and various accounting software programs, including QuickBooks and Bill.com
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
- Delivery Excellence
- Work Hard
- Stay Humble
- Perpetual Learners
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks PTO & 1 paid volunteer day
- 8 weeks paid Maternity leave, 2 weeks paid Paternity leave
- Airtower Networks contributes 65% of the monthly premium for employers and 40% for dependents (spouses and children) for health/dental/vision plans.
- Quarterly team-building events
- Funds for professional development
- 401(k) plan
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country.