Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for the commercial, residential and industrial real estate, and commercial enterprise sectors. We are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Manager who has project procurement experience, preferably in telecommunications or construction trade.
This Team Member will report directly to the Director of Operations and will work closely with senior management and technical team leads in supporting and overseeing procurement and logistics services to ensure that required supplies of equipment and labor needs for project activities are mobilized efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Sourcing and qualifying new subcontractors/vendors
- Manage the entire procurement process of labor services, solicit Request for Quotes (RFQ), bidder Requests for Information (RFI), and issue Purchase Orders (PO)
- Cultivate subcontractor and vendor initial and ongoing relationships
- Verify and procure project Bill-of-Materials (BOM) for projects
- Maintain up-to-date, complete, and accurate records and entries into the project management system
- Manage the entire process in the planning of equipment procurement and supply chain activities, warehouse inventory management, logistics and distribution, to ensure effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays
- Provide effective lines of communication to ensure timely delivery of equipment using the most appropriate procurement procedures
- Collaborate on process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers while ensuring quality and service delivery
- Based on all active and high probability projects, manage materials forecasting for the next 12 to 18 months to help leverage the best possible costing across multiple suppliers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports as requested.
- Minimum 3-5 years project procurement experience, preferably in telecommunications or construction trades (equivalent experience) and/or in a professional work setting
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve while navigating complex supply chain issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remote Role (with occasional travel)
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail